Englewood woman reported missing in Grand Canyon
Kaitlin Kenney from Englewood, Colo. was reported missing in the Grand Canyon on Jan. 14, 2013. Her body was discovered in late March.
A Colorado woman has been reported missing in the Grand Canyon National Park, the Associated Press reported Monday.
Park Rangers said 21-year-old Kaitlin Kenney is from Englewood and was last seen Friday night at her groups camp near Tapeats Creek on the north side of the Colorado River.
The woman was reported missing Saturday. Helicopter and ground crews looked along the river all weekend.
Ground crews plan to increase their search around the Tapeats Creek area on Monday.
- PD: Wife was on phone with 911 dispatch when she was murdered
- WATCH: Southwest Airlines flight attendant knows how to get passengers' attention
- WATCH: Time lapse video of blood moon, spectacular moonset over Rockies
- Billions of people are already doing the ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Missing Nebraska boy found inside claw machine at bowling alley