Local designer puts new look on old Broncos Orange Crush
PARK COUNTY, Colo. — A local designer has come up with a way to pay tribute to both the original Orange Crush defense and the new Crush “D” that is helping propel the Denver Broncos into the NFL Playoffs.
“I have been a life-long Bronco fan—I even went to the Super Bowl when they played the Green Bay Packers—so coming up with the Orange Crush 2.0 T-shirt was a natural,” said Jared Rippy.
“For me, this was a natural, and since I ‘rock’ the Von Miller style glasses, he was a natural choice for the first player to be honored in this series.”
The design matches Miller and an Orange Crush bottle cap on, of course, a bright orange tee.
But Rippy’s design is not the only design making its way into fans’ hands. The “We Die for Mile Hi” is hot off the press and by the weekend a Peyton Pentagon shirt will hit store shelves. IndyInk is a big design/print shop where art meets shirts; they even have the Dyme Tyme gear from D.J. Williams company.
Since Friday is wear orange day, find your gear and show your pride in the home team!
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Mom bites off dog’s ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man