College student from Texas dies in ski accident at Keystone
Nighttime at Keystone Ski Resort, Colo. Photo credit: SkiRebel.com
KEYSTONE, Colo. — A 20-year-old woman died after an accident on the slopes at Keystone Ski Resort Wednesday night.
Summit County Coroner Timothy Keeling says Doae Oh, a college student visiting from Austin Texas, died after hitting a tree on the intermediate “Frenchman” run at Keystone.
He says she was not wearing a helmet.
A Keystone spokesperson says members of the ski patrol came to her aid quickly and took her to St. Anthony Keystone Medical Clinic.
The spokesperson says the accident happened at about 6:30 p.m. Keystone is open until 8 p.m. for night skiing Wednesday through Saturday.
- Mom bites off dog’s ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Assault in Longmont results in SWAT standoff that is called off
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets