South Dakota men arrested for marijuana possession in Larimer County
Shane Wagner, Jeremy Christopherson
LARIMER COUNTY, Colo. — Sheriff’s deputies arrested two men from South Dakota for possession of Marijuana Tuesday.
Shane Wagner, 27, of Bellfourche, SD and Jeremy Christopherson, 25, of Spearfish, SD were arrested just before 1:30 a.m. on I-25 north of Fort Collins.
Deputies say they found 28.75 ounces of marijuana with the two men. They also say the driver was going more than 110 miles an hour when the vehicle was pulled over.
Deputies also recovered a nine millimeter handgun reported stolen from Spearfish.
Wagner used to live in Loveland. He faces four counts related to marijuana possession, theft by receiving, speeding and driving while cancelled or denied. His bond was set at $3,600.
Christopherson faces two counts related to marijuana possession and theft by receiving. His bond was $3,500.
- Sandy Hook victim’s mother shares emotional message: 'Evil did not win'
- Thornton High School threat not legitimate, investigators say
- Deputies: Would-be Good Samaritan hit, killed victim of rollover crash
- Man banned from Walmart for price matching
- Teen kills 4 in DUI wreck, gets probation using 'rich kid' defense