4-vehicle crash snarls rush hour traffic on I-25
Crash snarls rush hour traffic on I-25 near I-225. Jan 7, 2013
DENVER — A pile-up involving four vehicles snarled traffic on northbound I-25 near I-225 during the evening commute Monday.
Denver police said all injuries were minor, but video from SkyFOX showed all 4 vehicles had severe damage.
One was rolled over onto its side. Another one came to rest on top of the front end of a sports car.
The crash happened at about 3:45 p.m. between the Belleview exit and the interchange to northbound I-225. Two lanes of I-25 were closed during the investigation and cleanup.
All lanes reopened around 6 p.m.
- Mom bites off dog’s ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Assault in Longmont results in SWAT standoff that is called off
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets