Broncos playoff tickets go on sale Monday, sell out in 9 minutes
DENVER – The Broncos are headed into the playoffs as the No. 1 seed in the AFC after beating the Kansas City Chiefs 38-3 on Sunday.
Their first match up will be Saturday, Jan. 12 at 2:30 p.m. at Sports Authority Field. The Broncos will face the lowest seed of the two teams that emerge victorious from this weekend’s AFC wildcard games.
The 5,000 single-game tickets to the Broncos’ first playoff game went on sale Monday and sold out in a matter of nine minutes, according to team officials. They sold for prices between $60 and $200.
Now you’ll have to head to online ticket vendors like StubHub for tickets to that first Mile High playoff game. As of 1:45 p.m. Monday, there were 2,350 tickets available, with prices starting at $132.
For optimistic Bronco fans hoping to plan ahead, you might want to hop on your Super Bowl XLVII tickets sooner rather than later. Right now, prices are ranging from $2,000 to $15,000.
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man
- Model says she plans to have abortion to appear on reality show
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets