Five hospitalized after early morning crash on Arapahoe Road
(Photo: MGN Online)
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo. – Police are investigating if alcohol, drugs or speeding were factors in an accident that sent five people to the hospital Saturday morning.
Just after 2:30 a.m., emergency crews responded to a car crash that took place on Arapahoe Road near I-25. According to officers, crews had to cut five people out of the vehicle, who were then taken to a local hospital for injuries.
The southbound I-25 exit ramp and both directions of Arapahoe Road were closed for several hours as police processed the scene.
Police did not say how the crash occurred. Officers have not revealed the extent of the driver’s or the passengers’ injures. No fatalities were reported.
- Man tricked into thinking he had been in 10-year coma
- Thornton High School threat not legitimate, investigators say
- Denver Police: At least 3 stabbed at Mile High after Broncos game
- Teen kills 4 in DUI wreck, gets probation using 'rich kid' defense
- Sandy Hook victim’s mother shares emotional message: 'Evil did not win'