VIDEO: Shark tank aquarium bursts onto crowd in China
SHANGHAI, China — A 30-ton aquarium housing sharks, turtles, and fish suddenly collapsed onto a crowd of people in China, and it was all caught on video.
The tank in the Shanghai shopping mall had six-inch thick acrylic glass – officials still don’t know what caused it to shatter.
16 people were injured during the incident last week, but are expected to be okay. Three lemon sharks and dozens of turtles and small fish were killed.
The shopping center says it does not plan to rebuild the aquarium.
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man
- Model says she plans to have abortion to appear on reality show
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets