Fort Collins police investigating report of sex assault
A composite sketch of a man who police said sexually assaulted a 19-year-old Fort Collins woman.
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – Police in Fort Collins are investigating a report by a woman who said she was sexually assaulted by a man Saturday.
The 19-year-old victim was walking alone in the 4900 block of Ziegler Road when she was approached by a man who pushed her to the ground and assaulted her, said police spokeswoman Rita Davis.
Her attacker is described as a white man between 20 and 30 years old. He is about 6 feet tall and 180 to 200 pounds with brown hair and eyes. He was wearing a dark hooded jacket, a red shirt, gray beanie and had some stubble on his face, Davis said.
The victim was able to work with police to create a composite drawing of a suspect.
Anyone who may have been in the area and have knowledge of the incident or of the suspect is asked to call Detective S. Jungmeyer at 970-416-2195 or Crime Stoppers of Larimer County at 970-221-6868.
- Sandy Hook victim’s mother shares emotional message: 'Evil did not win'
- Thornton High School threat not legitimate, investigators say
- Deputies: Would-be Good Samaritan hit, killed victim of rollover crash
- Man tricked into thinking he had been in 10-year coma
- Teen kills 4 in DUI wreck, gets probation using 'rich kid' defense