Greeley chiropractor arrested, accused of ‘digitally penetrating’ patient
GREELEY, Colo. – Greeley police arrested Dr. Jack Cody of Cody Chiropractic Monday, after a patient accused him of sexual assault.
The incident occurred two days prior to the arrest and was reported to police the same day.
The victim, whose name has not been released, stated that she had been receiving treatment from Cody, 65, for some time, and he had become increasingly inappropriate each visit.
Her session on Dec. 22 was for an ultrasound treatment. She told investigators that during the treatment Cody touched her inappropriately and digitally penetrated her. The term “digital penetration” is used to describe the penetration of a woman with a finger.
Cody was arrested at his home Monday and booked into Weld County Jail. Investigators are asking anybody who feels their treatments may have been inappropriately administered by Cody to contact police at 970-350-9600.
- Hickenlooper grants reprieve to death row inmate Nathan Dunlap
- Longmont officer shoots, critically wounds AR15-wielding gunman
- Warning: Video shows Colo. murder suspect Evan Ebel shoot deputy
- Mom makes bullying daughter wear thrift shop clothes as punishment
- I-70 reopens in Glenwood Canyon following fatal crash