Coroner IDs body found near Aurora dumpster
AURORA, Colo. – The Coroner has identified the body that was found near an Aurora dumpster Wednesday
Marcellus Xavier Scott, 22, was found near the dumpster in the 12100 block of East Iliff Avenue Wednesday morning.
Initially police called his death “suspicious,” but the coroner reported he likely died of exposure to the cold.
Scott was not homeless, the coroner said. A final determination of a cause of death will come after toxicology tests.
Lows Tuesday into Wednesday were in the single digits.
- Hickenlooper grants reprieve to death row inmate Nathan Dunlap
- Longmont officer shoots, critically wounds AR15-wielding gunman
- Mom makes bullying daughter wear thrift shop clothes as punishment
- Warning: Video shows Colo. murder suspect Evan Ebel shoot deputy
- I-70 reopens in Glenwood Canyon following fatal crash