Men caught on camera stealing laptops from Best Buy
CENTENNIAL, Colo. — In the middle of the hustle and bustle of holiday shoppers lusting over electronics, two men with foreign accents managed to steal four laptops from a Best Buy in Centennial.
While the two suspects were able to get away from the store with the stolen laptops, they were caught on surveillance cameras. Now police are hoping releasing the suspects’ images will lead to their arrest.
According to Arapahoe County police, the two men were speaking with accents that sounded “possibly eastern European.” They entered the store on 6707 S. Vine Street on Dec. 9 at approximately 4:30 p.m.
One of the suspects appeared to act as a lookout while the other suspect secured the four laptops. After exiting the store with the stolen merchandise, police said the two got into a black Dodge Ram truck that was parked in the fire lane and drove away.
If you have any information regarding these two men, police are urging you to call Crime Stoppers at 720-913-7867. You could stand to receive as much as $2,000 in reward for information that helps solve the crime.
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man
- Model says she plans to have abortion to appear on reality show
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets