Man slips and is hit by SUV, dragged 100 feet
(Photo: MGN Online)
DENVER – A man was airlifted to a Denver hospital after he was hit by an SUV in Niwot, said the Colorado State Patrol.
The victim’s name has not yet been released, but officials said he was airlifted to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The pedestrian was hit while walking along 73rd Street just north of Niwot Road around 9 a.m. Wendesday.
The driver will not be cited, said a Patrol spokesperson.
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Mom bites off dog’s ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man