Celebrities stand up against gun violence in new PSA
A number of high profile celebrities have come together to stand up against gun violence by taking part in a new public message called “Demand A Plan to End Gun Violence.”
Beyonce, John Hamm and Jennifer Aniston are just some of the stars appearing in the new PSA, which was produced by the group Mayors Against Illegal Guns.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock is among the hundreds of mayors across the country who are taking part in the group.
Watch the full PSA on YouTube here.
- Sandy Hook victim’s mother shares emotional message: 'Evil did not win'
- Thornton High School threat not legitimate, investigators say
- Man tricked into thinking he had been in 10-year coma
- Deputies: Would-be Good Samaritan hit, killed victim of rollover crash
- Teen kills 4 in DUI wreck, gets probation using 'rich kid' defense