Video: Parents caught on camera encouraging teens to fight
TUCKER, Ga. (MyFox8.com) — Police have pressed criminal charges against two parents accused of bringing their daughter to fight another student at a bus stop.
Timothy Taylor and Shequita Cade are charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor. A phone listing for the defendants could not be found.
WSB-TV reports that Taylor was charged with battery. The station reports that a video posted on the Internet shows him bringing his daughter, a student at Tucker Middle School, to fight another student.
Police say a neighbor broke up the fight.
- Driver of car that slammed into Larimer County school bus identified
- Delta flight, passengers isolated in remote area at DIA following security threat
- 38 million gallon Portland water supply to be flushed after teen urinates in reservoir
- Police: Teen tried to 'blow a fireball' at Smoky Hill HS
- Documents detail how dispatchers handled call that ended in mother's murder