Video: Parents caught on camera encouraging teens to fight
TUCKER, Ga. (MyFox8.com) — Police have pressed criminal charges against two parents accused of bringing their daughter to fight another student at a bus stop.
Timothy Taylor and Shequita Cade are charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor. A phone listing for the defendants could not be found.
WSB-TV reports that Taylor was charged with battery. The station reports that a video posted on the Internet shows him bringing his daughter, a student at Tucker Middle School, to fight another student.
Police say a neighbor broke up the fight.
- Sandy Hook victim’s mother shares emotional message: 'Evil did not win'
- Thornton High School threat not legitimate, investigators say
- Deputies: Would-be Good Samaritan hit, killed victim of rollover crash
- Man banned from Walmart for price matching
- Teen kills 4 in DUI wreck, gets probation using 'rich kid' defense