Entertainment Dish: Taylor Swift dating ‘One Direction’ band member
She is at it again. And this time she’s making millions of teenage girls furious.
That’s right: Taylor Swift has a new steady eddy. Actually, better make that steady Harry.
Swift and Harry Styles of the British boy band “One Direction” were spotted in photos stepping out on a date in Central Park Zoo on Sunday. She’s 22, and he’s 18.
In the past, Swift had seemed to prefer her men a little older, dating stars like John Mayer, 35, Jake Gyllenhaal, 31, and Joe Jonas, 23.
Lately, she’s turned the the youngsters, dating Taylor Lautner, 20, and, most recently, Connor Kennedy, 18.
Also in this edition of the Entertainment Dish, Fleetwood Mac will be in concert in Denver, the “Big Gay Sing In,” and your chance to win a copy of “The Odd Life of Timothy Green” DVD.
Watch the video above for more.
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man
- Model says she plans to have abortion to appear on reality show
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets