Entertainment Dish: Taylor Swift dating ‘One Direction’ band member
She is at it again. And this time she’s making millions of teenage girls furious.
That’s right: Taylor Swift has a new steady eddy. Actually, better make that steady Harry.
Swift and Harry Styles of the British boy band “One Direction” were spotted in photos stepping out on a date in Central Park Zoo on Sunday. She’s 22, and he’s 18.
In the past, Swift had seemed to prefer her men a little older, dating stars like John Mayer, 35, Jake Gyllenhaal, 31, and Joe Jonas, 23.
Lately, she’s turned the the youngsters, dating Taylor Lautner, 20, and, most recently, Connor Kennedy, 18.
Also in this edition of the Entertainment Dish, Fleetwood Mac will be in concert in Denver, the “Big Gay Sing In,” and your chance to win a copy of “The Odd Life of Timothy Green” DVD.
Watch the video above for more.
- Sandy Hook victim’s mother shares emotional message: 'Evil did not win'
- Thornton High School threat not legitimate, investigators say
- Man tricked into thinking he had been in 10-year coma
- Teen kills 4 in DUI wreck, gets probation using 'rich kid' defense
- Deputies: Would-be Good Samaritan hit, killed victim of rollover crash