Broncos fans show their spirit at Sunday’s game against the Bucs
DENVER — Fans couldn’t be more thrilled about the Broncos win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Sunday.
Many were anticipating a win and brought along their lucky charms, whether it was an outfit made entirely out of pom-poms, or a Christmas tree.
“They’re about 25 pounds each. It took about 500 pom-poms for each outfit,” said Kerry Green, a Broncos fan who was dressed from head to toe in orange pom-poms.
Here’s how the game went down according to nine-year old Chris: “We made one interception and lots of touch downs and lots of field goals.”
And for many fans, this great season boils down to a name: Peyton Manning.
“Peyton Manning is unstoppable!” said Clark Bradly, a Broncos fan.
Many fans believe the Broncos are on a roll, and they can’t wait to watch the next Broncos victory.
“They’re awesome…they are going to go to the Super Bowl. All the way baby! Woo!” said Gloria Thomas, a die-hard Broncos fan.
- Mom bites off dog’s ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Assault in Longmont results in SWAT standoff that is called off
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets