Feel Good Friday honors “Fairy Dawg Mother”
Feel Good Friday honored a woman who does everything she can to help 4-legged friends. Nikki Gwin is called the “Fairy Dawg Mother.”
She founded her organization, My Fairy Dawg Mother, to save abused and neglected dogs from across the United States.
She’s the recipient of a $250 gift card courtesy of Key Bank.
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man
- Model says she plans to have abortion to appear on reality show
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets