Crash shuts down I-25 in Douglas County
Traffic stopped on SB I-25 near Larkspur due to a crash. Nov. 22, 2012
DOUGLAS COUNTY, Colo. — A crash shut down southbound I-25 near Larkspur Thursday afternoon, bringing Thanksgiving traffic between Castle Rock and Colorado Springs just after 2 p.m.
The Colorado Department of Transportation says the crash happened six miles north of Larkspur.
Reports from the scene indicated there were at least three injuries. The nature of those injuries was not known.
- Man tricked into thinking he had been in 10-year coma
- Thornton High School threat not legitimate, investigators say
- Denver Police: At least 3 stabbed at Mile High after Broncos game
- Teen kills 4 in DUI wreck, gets probation using 'rich kid' defense
- Sandy Hook victim’s mother shares emotional message: 'Evil did not win'