‘Trouble in Toyland’ list released
Just in time for the holiday shopping season, the Colorado Public Interest Research Group, or CoPIRG, released its annual “Trouble in Toyland” report and list of possibly dangerous toys.
- Mom bites off dog’s ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Assault in Longmont results in SWAT standoff that is called off
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets