The women of the Rocky Mountain Auto Show
The Rocky Mountain Auto Show is in town this weekend, and to kick it off we have two of the best women drivers around and their cars with them.
The first is Lindsey Cramsey and her 2001 Mullis Super Comp Dragster. The second, Beth Kearney and her Model T Ford.
Watch the video above for more.
- Hickenlooper grants reprieve to death row inmate Nathan Dunlap
- Longmont officer shoots, critically wounds AR15-wielding gunman
- Warning: Video shows Colo. murder suspect Evan Ebel shoot deputy
- Mom makes bullying daughter wear thrift shop clothes as punishment
- I-70 reopens in Glenwood Canyon following fatal crash