Amber Alert issued for 2-year-old girl missing from Cheyenne, Wyo.
2-year-old Angeleana Tyler and Misty Stricker-Campos
An Amber Alert was issued Tuesday for a 2-year-old girl reported missing from Cheyenne, Wyo. Angeleana Tyler has epilepsy and doesn’t have her medication.
Police think Misty Stricker-Campos took the little girl. They believe they’re either hitchhiking or taking a bus to Mexico.
Time is critical because of the girl’s medical condition.
If anyone sees her or knows where she might be, police ask them to call 911.
- Driver of car that slammed into Larimer County school bus identified
- Delta flight, passengers isolated in remote area at DIA following security threat
- 38 million gallon Portland water supply to be flushed after teen urinates in reservoir
- Police: Teen tried to 'blow a fireball' at Smoky Hill HS
- Documents detail how dispatchers handled call that ended in mother's murder