Restaurant Review: Denver’s new True Food Kitchen
DENVER — Do you think food can be both healthy and delicious? The folks behind a new restaurant in Cherry Creek North agree with you.
True Food Kitchen opened last month, and is the the product of Dr. Andrew Weil, the head of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine, and Fox Restaurant Concepts.
The metaphorical duo collaborated to created the restaurant chain, which now owns locations in Arizona, California and Colorado, and is planning to set up shop in Dallas, Seattle, Boston and Houston shortly.
Our intern Nick stopped by the Denver location, and found out more about everything from the chef’s inspirations — think Mediterranean with Asian influences — to the full bar and made-to-order juice program.
Watch the video above for more.
- Hickenlooper grants reprieve to death row inmate Nathan Dunlap
- Longmont officer shoots, critically wounds AR15-wielding gunman
- Warning: Video shows Colo. murder suspect Evan Ebel shoot deputy
- Mom makes bullying daughter wear thrift shop clothes as punishment
- I-70 reopens in Glenwood Canyon following fatal crash