Proceeds from IKEA’s soft toys will be donated to good cause
Annie from IKEA stopped by the studio with a big basket of stuffed toys Tuesday. And if you pick one of them up from the Centennial location, not only will you be making your child happy, you’ll be making others children around the world happy, as well.
For every one of their soft toys sold, IKEA will donate $1 to UNICEF and Save the Children. It’s money that will go to educating children abroad.
IKEA has everything from your traditionally teddy bears to plush soccer balls to an entire line of vegetables.
Watch the video above for more.
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man
- Model says she plans to have abortion to appear on reality show
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets