Domestic Dish: Thanksgiving sides from Weight Watchers
Thanksgiving is right around the corner. While it’s not exactly a day to count calories, some are asking anyway: Just how many calories does the average person consume during the celebratory days of feasts?
According to a University of Alabama study, the average person consumes 3,500 calories during their Thanksgiving dinners. And if you eat breakfast or snack that day, you could be around 4,500 for the day.
So how do you still eat your favorite dishes one day a year but cut down on the calories? Linda from Weight Watchers stopped by to show us.
Watch the video above for more.
Also in this edition of the Domestic Dish, peppermint Pringles, family color schemes and great Charlie Brown Christmas ornaments.
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man
- Model says she plans to have abortion to appear on reality show
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets