Domestic Dish: Odor eliminating underwear big hit in Japan
There’s a new product that out of Japan which claims to “prevent unwelcome odors”
That product? Odor eliminating underwear, of course. And the company says sales are booming.
A spokeswoman for the Deoest, which created the underwear, says it took years for them to develop an undergarment that not only eliminates odors, but is comfortable as well. And now they say they have it.
You can only buy these undies in Japan at this time. And there is currently no information on whether or not they will be making an appearance in the U.S.
Watch the video above for more.
Also in this edition of the Domestic Dish, a new milk substitue, surprising ways to add color to your home, the Baby Mop is now a real product, and Luan Akin from Tagawa Gardens stops by with some winter gardening tips.
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man
- Model says she plans to have abortion to appear on reality show
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets