Youthful You: Skin
Shaul Turner shows us a step by step plan that can actually turn back the clock.
As we age, our skin can go through some real changes. Doctors say you can combat premature aging by protecting and nourishing your skin with healthy habits. Dr. Tahl Humes of Vitahl Medical Spa in Cherry Creek has a decade by decade plan for women who want to look their best. She says In your 20’s it’s all about avoiding overexposure to the sun and adds that new technology and popular treatments like botox are playing a larger role in prevention as well, “we use some of the lighter lasers or microdermabrasion and botox to stop wrinkles before they start so you can slow the wrinkles down, the muscles aren`t moving as much so you`re not making the wrinkles”. Dr. Humes says in your 30`s, focus on sticking to treatments that moisturize to protect against Colorado`s dry air, get plenty of exercise, and eat plenty of vitamin rich foods.
By the time you reach your 40`s and beyond, you need to pay special attention to your skin. Dr. Humes says, “in our 40s` and 50s are where you`re doing more of the bigger treatments where you have some wrinkles and you`re trying to treat them with fillers, botox, lasers”. For more beauty tips you can visit www.vitahl.com.
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man
- Model says she plans to have abortion to appear on reality show
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets