Lindsey Vonn hospitalized with illness
DENVER — World champion skier Lindsey Vonn has been hospitalized in Vail with an undisclosed illness, her spokesman said Monday.
The spokesman did not have any other details.
The Four-time Audi FIS Alpine World Cup champion skipped a slalom competition in Finland last weekend to prepare for upcoming races in Aspen.
- Sandy Hook victim’s mother shares emotional message: 'Evil did not win'
- Thornton High School threat not legitimate, investigators say
- Man tricked into thinking he had been in 10-year coma
- Deputies: Would-be Good Samaritan hit, killed victim of rollover crash
- Teen kills 4 in DUI wreck, gets probation using 'rich kid' defense