REPORT: Manning clear-cut MVP entering week 10
(Andy Lyons/Getty Images)
Three touchdowns and an otherwise outstanding performance by Manning in Cincinnati kept the Broncos rolling with their third consecutive victory—along with his MVP bandwagon.
Even though he’s still not at 100 percent after multiple neck surgeries kept him out for the entire 2011 season, the 15-year veteran has found a way to have the best all-around season of any QB in the league.
It would be crazy not to consider Manning the front-runner for comeback player of the year. Even a slightly sub-par season by Manning’s high standards would warrant the award. But incredibly, the four-time MVP has had something more in store, much to the delight of Broncos fans.
Read the full article at BleacherReport.com.
- Hickenlooper grants reprieve to death row inmate Nathan Dunlap
- Warning: Video shows Colo. murder suspect Evan Ebel shoot deputy
- Longmont officer shoots, critically wounds AR15-wielding gunman
- I-70 reopens in Glenwood Canyon following fatal crash
- Mom makes bullying daughter wear thrift shop clothes as punishment