Rocking chairs for adults, children recalled
A popular rocking chair and children’s rocking chair are being recalled after the company says it could cause injury.
According to the nursery manufacturer LaJobi Inc., the “Graco Avalon Glider Rockers with Ottoman” and “Katelyn Nursery Solution Glider Rockers” are being recalled because they have a defect in the base that could crack or break, putting parents and children at risk.
The “Avalon Glider Rockers” were sold at Burlington and online through Target, Walmart and Amazon from December 2009 through October 2012. The “Katelyn Rockers” were only sold through Walmart.com from November 2011 through October 2012.
This recall specifically affects the following model numbers:
- Avalon 1062335-065 Espresso
- Avalon 1062335-071 Espresso
- Avalon 1062381-065 Classic White
- Avalon 1062381-071 Classic White
- Avalon 1062384-065 Classic Cherry
- Avalon 1062384-071 Classic Cherry
- Avalon 5827914 Classic Cherry
- Avalon 8529752 Classic White
- Avalon 9382976 Espresso
- CNS/Katelyn 7822758 Classic Cherry
- CNS/Katelyn 6858104 Classic White
- CNS/Katelyn 8971382 Espresso
To receive a free replacement base for any of the above-mentioned glider rockers, contact LaJobi at 888-266-2848 from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. on weekdays. You may also visit Lajobi’s website.