Explore Colorado: Downtown Denver
DENVER — Downtown Denver is a perfect place for some urban exploration. With all of the historic buildings and hotels, shops, restaurants, and breweries, it is pretty easy to find some gems in the Mile High City.
Tattered Cover is considered one of the best book stores in the country. They host a slew of authors each month, including many best-selling authors, for book signings and lectures.
Wynkoop Brewing Company was Colorado’s first brew pub. They serve beer-inspired comfort food along with great craft beer. Some combinations are quite unusual.
One thing that is really nice is that you can taste any beer on tap before ordering a full glass. They are also home to the Wynkoop Billards on the second floor.
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man
- Model says she plans to have abortion to appear on reality show
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets