Entertainment Dish: Joe Biden to make cameo on ‘Parks and Rec’
It’s the smirk that launched a thousand jokes. Joe Biden was the star of the Vice Presidential debate with his rather animated reactions to his opponent, Republican Paul Ryan.
Well now Joe is back on T.V. We heard on Thursday that he’ll guest star on the NBC sitcom Parks and Rec. His cameo is at the beginning of the show, and you can see it for yourself on November 15th.
Also in this edition of the Entertainment Dish, Everclear is coming to the Ogden on Saturday, the Glee ‘Grease’ show inches closer and your chance to win tickets to the new “Twilight” movie and “Life of Pi.”
Watch the video above for more.
- Denver Police: At least 3 stabbed at Mile High after Broncos game
- Man tricked into thinking he had been in 10-year coma
- Thornton High School threat not legitimate, investigators say
- Teen kills 4 in DUI wreck, gets probation using 'rich kid' defense
- Sandy Hook victim’s mother shares emotional message: 'Evil did not win'