Ohio woman who drove on sidewalk ordered to wear ‘idiot’ sign
CLEVELAND – A woman caught on camera driving on a sidewalk to avoid a Cleveland school bus that was unloading children will have to stand at an intersection wearing a sign warning about idiots.
Court records show a Cleveland Municipal Court judge on Monday ordered 32-year-old Shena Hardin to stand at an intersection for two days next week. She will have to wear a sign saying: “Only an idiot drives on the sidewalk to avoid a school bus.”
The judge ordered her to wear the sign from 7:45 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. both days.
Hardin’s license was suspended for 30 days and she was ordered to pay $250 in court costs.
Messages seeking comment were left at a telephone listing for Hardin and at her attorney’s office.
- Sandy Hook victim’s mother shares emotional message: 'Evil did not win'
- Thornton High School threat not legitimate, investigators say
- Man tricked into thinking he had been in 10-year coma
- Teen kills 4 in DUI wreck, gets probation using 'rich kid' defense
- Deputies: Would-be Good Samaritan hit, killed victim of rollover crash