Woman ticketed after being hit by RTD Mall shuttle
DENVER – A woman who was hit by a 16th Street Mall shuttle on Saturday was the one who received the ticket.
A spokesperson with RTD said the woman walked in front of the shuttle between Curtis and Champa Street in Denver at approximately 2:15 p.m.
The woman suffered a head injury and was taken to a nearby hospital with non-life threatening injuries, according to RTD. Authorities have not released her identity.
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Mom bites off dog’s ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man