Explore Colorado: Off Roading in the Roosevelt National Forest
Jennifer Broome takes us for some off roading fun with Rocky Mountain Rush.
This time of year, folks flock to Estes Park to see the elk. But why not go on a wild ride with Rocky Mountain Rush. They will pick you up from the Stanley Hotel or wherever you are staying in Estes Park and take you on an off road adventure in Roosevelt National Forest.
Rocky Mountain Rush offers a 2 hour Rocky Mountain Roller Coaster Tour for the more adventurous wanting to get the adrenaline pumping. Yes, it really does feel like a natural roller coaster. They also offer a 3 hour Panoramic Peak Tour that is not quite as bumpy and you get to enjoy some spectacular views. On clear day, from the Panoramic Peak Tower you can see four states.
Off roading tours are offered through this month, then will start again in the spring. Tours start $39.99 for kids and $54.99 for adults. They recommend children be at least four years old. Dress for changing weather by dressing in layers and you definitely want a coat, hat, gloves, and sunglasses.
- Sandy Hook victim’s mother shares emotional message: 'Evil did not win'
- Police investigating possible threat at Thornton High School
- Deputies: Would-be Good Samaritan hit, killed victim of rollover crash
- Man banned from Walmart for price matching
- Denver police release list of top 10 stolen cars in city