Viral Video: Bond fans dodge train station obstacles for free movie tickets
As part of the new marketing campaign around “Skyfall,” the new James Bond movie, Coke Zero challenged unsuspecting train passengers in the U.K. to “unlock” the 007 in them for their chance to win exclusive movie tickets.
However, the tickets weren’t free. Participants who accepted a challenge presented by a digital Coke Zero machine were advised to head to a specified checkpoint in 70 seconds or less to win their free tickets.
Getting to the checkpoint was hardly a stroll in the park. Coke Zero made sure of that.
Watch these brave 007 imitators evade well-placed obstacles while musicians play an acoustic rendition of the film’s classic theme song to get to their free tickets in this new promotional video above.
- Hickenlooper grants reprieve to death row inmate Nathan Dunlap
- Longmont officer shoots, critically wounds AR15-wielding gunman
- Warning: Video shows Colo. murder suspect Evan Ebel shoot deputy
- Mom makes bullying daughter wear thrift shop clothes as punishment
- I-70 reopens in Glenwood Canyon following fatal crash