Web Polls: Who won the Denver debate?
Barack Obama and Mitt Romney embrace before their debate at the University of Denver on Oct. 3, 2012. (CNN)
Opinions will be formed at, before and during the first presidential debate of 2012 at the University of Denver on Wednesday.
FOX31 Denver is trying to keep the pulse of one of the biggest swing states in the nation. And we’re doing it with these polls.
The first one is the most obvious: Who will win the debate? President Barack Obama or his GOP challenger Mitt Romney?
More equally important poll questions will be added throughout the night, so refresh this page for the latest. Don’t miss your chance to weigh in.
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets
- Mom bites off dog’s ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man