What’s up Wednesday: Le Grand Bistro & Oyster Bar
DENVER — As September nears an end, our restaurant profile of the week turned indoors to the recently-opened Le Grand Bistro and Oyster Bar in Denver.
Owners says business has been booming thanks to their offering of “high quality culinary at an affordable price.”
We sent out intern Nick down to the new spot at 1512 Curtis Street. He sampled some saffron mussels, a squash puree with toasted pumpkin seeds and spicy greens along with a duck dish that featured pears, potatoes and oyster mushrooms.
He topped that off with one of Le Grand’s signature cocktails.
Check out the video for more.
- Sandy Hook victim’s mother shares emotional message: 'Evil did not win'
- Police investigating possible threat at Thornton High School
- Deputies: Would-be Good Samaritan hit, killed victim of rollover crash
- Man banned from Walmart for price matching
- Denver police release list of top 10 stolen cars in city