What’s up Wednesday: Le Grand Bistro & Oyster Bar
DENVER — As September nears an end, our restaurant profile of the week turned indoors to the recently-opened Le Grand Bistro and Oyster Bar in Denver.
Owners says business has been booming thanks to their offering of “high quality culinary at an affordable price.”
We sent out intern Nick down to the new spot at 1512 Curtis Street. He sampled some saffron mussels, a squash puree with toasted pumpkin seeds and spicy greens along with a duck dish that featured pears, potatoes and oyster mushrooms.
He topped that off with one of Le Grand’s signature cocktails.
Check out the video for more.
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man
- Model says she plans to have abortion to appear on reality show
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets