Thrifty Thursday: Secrets to saving more money
It’s Thrifty Thursday, and that means we’re asking: What’s your best secret to saving money?
Sandra Hanna with SmartCookies.com sat down with the top five financial bloggers in the country and asked them just that. Here’s what she found:
- Adam Baker says you should write down all of your spending by hand.
- J-D Roth encourages practicing conscious spending.
- Liz Weston’s secret is nicknaming her savings accounts.
- Will Chen says start out small when saving money, and have one goal each week.
- Carrie Rocha says to check your tax with-holdings now.
Watch the video for more from Hanna.