LaSalle corn maze route modeled after Peyton Manning likeness
LASALLE, Colo. — It’s official: Peyton Manning is bigger than harvested corn. Or maybe it would be more accurate to say he’s as big as a harvested corn field.
Whatever the case, the folks at the Fritzler Farm in LaSalle chose to model their annual corn maze after the Broncos’ new quarterback. The intricate maze is located seven miles south of Greeley and will open to the public on Sept. 15.
The maze, which has a new design every year, is created with the use of a computer image and a GPS device that is attached to the corn husker. The device directs the machine’s cutting pattern to match the chosen image.
Click here for more information about the maze’s hours of operation and for more activities that can be found at the Fritzler Farm.
- Mom bites off dog’s ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Assault in Longmont results in SWAT standoff that is called off
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets