Explore Colorado: Scot Fest
The 36th Annual Longs Peak Scottish Irish Highland Festival is this weekend in Estes Park. It is commonly called Scot Fest. The weather is going to perfect for it with sunshine, cool nights and pleasant days. Tattoo Estes kicks off the weekend tonight. The festival is at Stanley Field 9am-5pm Friday through Sunday.
Saturday morning’s parade starts at 9:30am on Elkhorn Avenue. It is North America’s largest all-Celtic parade drawing more than 40,000 spectators. Festival organizers tout the festival as the largest Celtic festival in the United States. They are expecting 80,000 festival goers with more than 50 events.
One day tickets are $20 for adults, $15 for juniors, and $5 for children. The concerts Friday and Saturday nights cost $25.
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man
- Model says she plans to have abortion to appear on reality show
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets