Lix Stix artisan ice pops have unique flavors, no preservatives
Labor Day may be over, but the heat isn’t. So if you’re heading outside, you might want to pack a cold treat. And you may want to consider a Lix Stix Artisan Ice Pop.
With no artificial flavors or preservatives, and with flavors like peaches and cream, blueberry cheesecake, chocolate sea salt – and even some alcohol-infused ideas – you may just get hooked with the rest of Denver.
Lix Stix has only been around for a few months, so they have no store front yet. But you can find their push cart in the Cherry Creek North area most days. They also frequent Denver events and farmers markets.
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets
- Mom bites off dog’s ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man