Medical marijuana advertising banned in city of Denver
DENVER — City Council voted Monday night to ban all outdoor advertising for medical marijuana.
Council members had originally been considering a ban on advertising near schools and parks.
The ban that actually passed was expanded to cover the entire city of Denver, including all billboards, signs and street corner sign-spinners.
- Hickenlooper grants reprieve to death row inmate Nathan Dunlap
- Longmont officer shoots, critically wounds AR15-wielding gunman
- Warning: Video shows Colo. murder suspect Evan Ebel shoot deputy
- Mom makes bullying daughter wear thrift shop clothes as punishment
- I-70 reopens in Glenwood Canyon following fatal crash