TMZ: Manning buys house with elevator in Cherry Hills
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — TMZ is citing sources that say new Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning has purchased a multi-million dollar house in the same neighborhood where John Elway currently resides.
The 16,000 square-foot mansion Manning closed on Monday in Cherry Hills Village is worth $4.5 million, according to TMZ. It has seven bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a seven-car garaged, a gated entrance, a panic room and an elevator.
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets
- Mom bites off dog’s ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man