Commentary: Why the Denver Broncos will win the Super Bowl
Peyton Manning will lead the Broncos into training camp beginning July 26.
When Peyton Manning signed to play with the Denver Broncos, football changed.
Tim Tebow, who generated tons of attention, was sent to the place where attention is all that matters (New York Jets). Denver had to change their offense, and thirteen teams had to change their approach to playing Denver.
Manning may not be the same quarterback that won four MVP awards and a Super Bowl, but he is still elite. He will pick apart defenses with short drives, and if not, he will deliver a beautiful deep pass.
While people don’t think highly of Denver’s receivers, they are out on a mission to prove people wrong. Demaryius Thomas got open and made huge catches in 2011, and Eric Decker showed lots of promise while catching short passes and turning them into big plays.
- Hickenlooper grants reprieve to death row inmate Nathan Dunlap
- Longmont officer shoots, critically wounds AR15-wielding gunman
- Warning: Video shows Colo. murder suspect Evan Ebel shoot deputy
- Mom makes bullying daughter wear thrift shop clothes as punishment
- I-70 reopens in Glenwood Canyon following fatal crash