Woman dies after falling at Red Rocks
MORRISON, Colo. – A woman who fell from a rock formation at Red Rocks Park on Friday night has died from her injuries.
Alicia Brauer, 27, from New Orleans, suffered severe head injuries when she fell in an area northeast of the amphitheater just after 10 p.m., Denver Police said.
She was located by West Metro Fire crews and taken to St. Anthony’s Hospital where she was pronounced dead on Saturday.
Two people who were apparently with Brauer have been issued tickets for illegally climbing on the rocks.
- Hickenlooper grants reprieve to death row inmate Nathan Dunlap
- Longmont officer shoots, critically wounds AR15-wielding gunman
- Warning: Video shows Colo. murder suspect Evan Ebel shoot deputy
- I-70 reopens in Glenwood Canyon following fatal crash
- Mom makes bullying daughter wear thrift shop clothes as punishment