DENVER – Walmart Neighborhood Markets have announced the opening of five new locations in and around the Denver Metro area bringing 400 new jobs to the area and $25,000 in grants to local community groups.
Walmart Neighborhood Markets bring a new, smaller store format designed to provide quick and convenient shopping for groceries, pharmacy items, and general merchandise.
To celebrate the grand opening of these stores, Walmart and the Walmart Foundation will present $25,000 in grants to local community groups.
Groups interested in these grants can click here for more information.
The new store locations include:
- 14605 W. 64th Ave., Arvada (opening June 20)
- 1442 S. Parker Road, Denver (opening June 20)
- 16746 E. Smoky Hill Road, Centennial (opening June 20)
- 3615 W. Bowles Ave., Littleton (opening June 29)
- 5141 Chambers Road, Denver (opening June 29)