Caught on Camera: Bus driver bounced out of seat during crash
CARMEL, Ind. — A surveillance camera catches a bus driver not wearing a seat belt and getting bounced out of his seat and onto the floor when he loses control and crashes.
It happened in the middle of May in Carmel, Indiana, a suburb of Indianapolis.
The video shows the driver trying to hang on to the steering wheel for dear life, but the bus had left the road, and the path it was traveling was too bumpy.
The bus smashed through a fence and across a yard before finally smashing into a garage and stopping. By that point the driver, a man in his early 70s, had been thrown to the floor near the door.
There were no students on board the bus and his injuries were minor.
However, bus drivers are required to wear their seat belts. He didn’t have one on in this video.
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man
- Model says she plans to have abortion to appear on reality show
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets