Free Money: Find your unclaimed funds
The government may owe you money, and you don’t even know it!
FOX31 Denver is partnering with the Colorado State Treasurer’s Office to help our viewers locate unclaimed funds as part of the state’s Great Colorado Payback program.
For example: if you have lost track of a bank account, stock certificate, or a retirement account; misplaced a rebate check, reimbursement or paycheck from a business; or moved prior to receiving your Colorado state tax rebate, the bank, business or state agency is required by law to file a report and forward those assets to the Unclaimed Property office of the Colorado State Treasurer.
CLICK HERE to view an alphabetical list of 30,000 Coloradans who have money waiting for them (PDF).
If your name is on the list, contact the State Treasurer’s office:
The Great Colorado Payback Hours
Hours: 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday
Call 303-866-6070 or 800-825-2111
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- Model says she plans to have abortion to appear on reality show
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets