SLIDESHOW: Bees swarm Rockies game
DENVER – There hasn’t been much “buzz” about the Colorado Rockies this season…until Thursday.
A large swarm of bees invaded the Rockies’ dugout area at Coors Field during the team’s afternoon game against the Arizona Diamondbacks.
The bees sent fans and cameramen fleeing in all directions, and temporarily halted the game in the top of the fifth inning.
The bees gathered in the field-level camera box and umpires eventually determined they did not pose a hazard to players.
The game continued without further delay.Submit Your Photo
- Thornton High School threat not legitimate, investigators say
- Man tricked into thinking he had been in 10-year coma
- Teen kills 4 in DUI wreck, gets probation using 'rich kid' defense
- Sandy Hook victim’s mother shares emotional message: 'Evil did not win'
- Denver police: 4 stabbed at Mile High after Broncos game