SLIDESHOW: Bees swarm Rockies game
DENVER – There hasn’t been much “buzz” about the Colorado Rockies this season…until Thursday.
A large swarm of bees invaded the Rockies’ dugout area at Coors Field during the team’s afternoon game against the Arizona Diamondbacks.
The bees sent fans and cameramen fleeing in all directions, and temporarily halted the game in the top of the fifth inning.
The bees gathered in the field-level camera box and umpires eventually determined they did not pose a hazard to players.
The game continued without further delay.Submit Your Photo
- Mom bites off dog’s ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Assault in Longmont results in SWAT standoff that is called off
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets